I never leave reviews for companies, but I felt compelled to after the bad experience I had with Rural King. I ordered several LDR pipes on July 9, 2017...

after patiently waiting for over a month for my order to come (and having emailed and called along the way only to be told that the order was being assembled from various store locations), when I called on August 14 to check the status of my order I was informed that the order had been CANCELED because they did not have the product in stock. Not only did I never receive an email informing the order was canceled, but they didn't even know that I HADN'T YET BEEN REFUNDED for the order they had canceled and didn't inform me about.

All this coupled with the fact that I put off a project for over a month waiting for products from Rural King (that are STILL currently listed as in stock on this website) assures I will never do business with this company again. BUYER BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Shipping Service.

Comments