San Jose, California

I usually overlook it if an employee of an establishment is rude to me but this time was different.The girl InCharge of the cashiers at Royal King in Cannonsburg Kentucky was very rude and embarrassed the *** out of me.

The price of my item was ringing up 50 cents more than the sign said. I let them know at the register and the cashier asked someone else about it. The person she asked told me i was wrong and pointed out the item behind her. I tried to tell her that there were more in the back of the store where i had got the item with a sign over them that had the price i had mentioned but she cut me off and got loud and hatefull about it and said i was wrong.

I was more or less called a liar in front of everyone. Even the cashier i could tell was embarrassed.

Another customer in the parking lot approached me and said he thought she was going to flog me.I wasn't that worried about the 50 cent difference i just don't think anyone should be talked to like that, little lone a customer.

Review about: Refrigerant R 134A 12 Oz.

3.6
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rural King Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments

You were at Rural king.. not Royal King. If you could read you probably would've got the price right.