I usually overlook it if an employee of an establishment is rude to me but this time was different.The girl InCharge of the cashiers at Royal King in Cannonsburg Kentucky was very rude and embarrassed the *** out of me.
The price of my item was ringing up 50 cents more than the sign said. I let them know at the register and the cashier asked someone else about it. The person she asked told me i was wrong and pointed out the item behind her. I tried to tell her that there were more in the back of the store where i had got the item with a sign over them that had the price i had mentioned but she cut me off and got loud and hatefull about it and said i was wrong.
I was more or less called a liar in front of everyone. Even the cashier i could tell was embarrassed.
Another customer in the parking lot approached me and said he thought she was going to flog me.I wasn't that worried about the 50 cent difference i just don't think anyone should be talked to like that, little lone a customer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "Im writing from Conway Arkansas. I opened an account with fort sill national bank 3 months ago. Whrn they violated what wadbposted on a sign about getting your money 2..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."