Rural King Cashier Review from San Jose, California

I usually overlook it if an employee of an establishment is rude to me but this time was different.The girl InCharge of the cashiers at Royal King in Cannonsburg Kentucky was very rude and embarrassed the *** out of me.

The price of my item was ringing up 50 cents more than the sign said. I let them know at the register and the cashier asked someone else about it. The person she asked told me i was wrong and pointed out the item behind her. I tried to tell her that there were more in the back of the store where i had got the item with a sign over them that had the price i had mentioned but she cut me off and got loud and hatefull about it and said i was wrong.

I was more or less called a liar in front of everyone. Even the cashier i could tell was embarrassed.

Another customer in the parking lot approached me and said he thought she was going to flog me.I wasn't that worried about the 50 cent difference i just don't think anyone should be talked to like that, little lone a customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Refrigerant R 134A 12 Oz
Review category
review #885895 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rural King? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.