1) I received two different e-mails urging me to shop their SUPER Saturday sale, on 11/25/17.So I went to their web site and tried to do just that.

I spent quite a bit of time selecting products and filling out the order form. 2) When I got to the part about shipping, it said that UPS was "currently unavailable". At the same time, it said that the "ship to local store" feature was not available until the next day, 11/26. So I couldn't submit my order.

There was literally no way to submit my order. 3) I phoned the order/customer service number. The young lady basically confirmed what the web site had told me, and offered no other suggestions except that I should phone my local store. 4) I phoned my local Rural King store, to see if they had the merchandise in the store, in my size and color.

Before checking, they told me that the stores don't honor the sale prices advertised in the e-mails. They suggested that I phone the Rural King order number. Catch-22. 5 ) On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 12:09 AM, I received an e-mail from Rural King, saying "You left something at", and including a link where I could complete my order.

So I made one more attempt, to place my online order, since it was now 11/26/17. But alas!! There was still no UPS available, and still no opportunity to have the order shipped to my local store. I gave up.

Catc- 22. Stalemate.

Great job, Rural King!!!John W

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.