3.2

Regular customer of high price items. Often a purchaser of guns through the flash sales.

Taking my business elsewhere now... Way too little coverage of gun dept. Grouchy older guy that let multiple people walk out and phone calls drop off while I awaited my turn (I finally left too...). This is not an employee problem.

The dept is not staffed by Mgt properly. Time is money. I would rather spend a few extra bucks on the gun and walk in and out at another location.

Too bad... RK has had a good thing going but all anyone says about the customer experience is what a pain it is to buy something there (Lafayette IN store...)

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Comments

I ordered 4 items from RK Guns. They took my money for items they did not have in stock.

It took many days to notify me they did not have and order would be canceled. They said my money would be refunded in 2 to 5 days. Been past that and no refund. Why would they run a payment before they ship?

Most vendors will not charge until item ships. Bad ethics RK Guns.