Product: Rural King Deal Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
Review Rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rural King - Did not honor ad

Went to Mattoon Il rural king said they were out would not give rain check went to Effingham Rural king said they had some but was holding them for their rain check people, Mattoon told me they were getting 8000 more plastic totes in how they are telling me they are not getting any more in because they are moving across town to a new store. Not happy wasted time and gas on these stores.
Show

Rural King - I am not happy about this ad running now have been in the Mattoon store twice to get some tubes they would not give me a rain check. I called the Effingham store and they did get some in but they

We’re for the persons they gave rain checks to. I was told they were going to get more I called today and they are telling they may not be getting any more before they move to the new store. The mattoon store would not give me a rain check when I asked. Not a happy shopper!
3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
I didn't like
  • Poor service and attitudes

Rural King - Radio ad

Just heard on 102.5 country station that RK was selling a Ruger 5.56 AR 30 round for $449. Thought it was a good price so went to website and nothing even close. One for $599 was sold out. Lady answering phone was nice but no clue. This was around 12:15 on 12/27/18.

Rural King - Very unsatisfactory

Received rual king flier in mail had sell on Hobart welders went store in Lafayette in and was first day of sale and they had no welders to sale called rualking in Frankfort they had three thought if you were going to have sale you would at least have a couple in stock.
4.1
Layout of Store
Show
For the second time in a year I have been to the Front Royal Va.store to purchase a product that is advertised in the by weekly sales flyer. Both times the product has been marketed to get you in the store only for the manager to tell you it is a misprint or it's only...
I didn't like
  • Not one employee could tell me an answer