Fort Wayne, Indiana

I HAD A COUPLE BAD MOMENTS WITH THIS STORE. ONE WAS I WENT IN THERE TO GET A COUPLE BAGS OF SWEET FEED, AND I BOUGHT 3 BAGS.

I WENT OUT TO MY TRUCK AND NOTICED THE BAGS I BOUGHT WERE OPENED AND TAPED BACK UP! THEY CHARGED ME FULL PRICE. I SHOULD GOTTEN AT LEAST 50% OFF. THEN MY OTHER BAD EXPERIENCE IN THERE WAS I WAS SHOPPING FOR SOME BARBED WIRE.

I WAS TOLD TO GO OUT IN THE FENCED IN AREA. THE DUMBF*** WHO WAS DRIVING THE FORKLIFT ALMOST HIT ME!!!! HE HIT MY CART AND KEPT GOING!!!! I IMMEDIATLY WENT TO A MANAGER AND BITCHED.

SHE DIDNT DO *** THING!!!! I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THIS STORE AND I ALREADY REPORT THIS HSITHOLE TO THE AWSA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Manager.

Comments

Sounds like your typical horse person------world revolves around them, no one else is as important as them, walks thru any store in a daze, your hay isn't good enough for MY horses, your hay is TOO EXPENSIVE for my horses. This is definitely that type. I've dealt with them (or tried) before.

You did the correct thing and the manager should have addressed properly. What needs to be done is teach workers how to drive a forklift instead of watching a *** video.

At my store, one of our forklift drivers gets in so much of a hurry, we immediately get out of his way for fear of our life. The manager just blows it off but sometime soon someone is going to get hurt or killed because of his lack of safety.

i know for a fact that 97 percent of the workers at rual king does not have a fork lift license. and please don't let me start about the mice running all over the food and feed that they sell in all of there stores :x