Germantown, Tennessee

I had an experice,at your Circleville ,Ohio store this morning. We live over an hour from your store & my husband has started chickens & we went Sun.17th,2016 to lay a coop away & did w/Mike , we thought . I went today on Tues. 19th I paid on credit card for the layaway & waited & waited over an hour . Finally a man brings up one, not right one waited again.......finally I asked to speak I found the asst. Manger & told her I was still waiting . Here response was we are doing the best we can ! Then still waiting patiently I might add.. i asked to speak w/ a manager then Denise came up & explained there wasn't one in law away but truck was here if I could wait there's one on it.Not! The whole time I'm waiting at the door for my layaway I see other ppl complaining also....after 10:00 there were ppl paying for things from the outside garden center that wasn't even unlocked & had to come in several times to get some on to unlock it ....bottom line I got home & called the Waverly store & they had one but mgr. Eric explained I'd have to go back to Circleville & get my money back.WHY??? I can go to any Walmart etc & exchange for refund ... so we are headin now 5:00 to Waverly to pick one up! But was not a good experience at all in Circleville. ..

Diana Rhodes

31625 Circle Dr.

McArthur, Oh. 45651

740-395-7006

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Manager.

Comments