Crystal River, Florida

I bought a trailer from rural king only because it came with a $120 rebate. It was submitted by the cashier at time of purchase.

It was denied. I called the 800 number they said their computers were updating that it wasn't anything i did and they resubmitted the rebate while I was on the phone. It has been denied again. WTF this is BS.

How many times will I have to submit it before it goes through. I am about ready to go picket the store during their sales if this is not resolved soon. I hate being lied to. I have copies of the add saying there is a rebate on this trailer.

The sign on the trailer in the store said it had a rebate. Every employee I spoke with said it had a rebate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Rebate.

Reason of review: keep denieing rebate.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Rural King Cons: Not getting my rebate.

• Rural King Ripoff

Comments

I bought a firearm with a rebate and the same thing happened to me...how can they not honor their own rebate?...what a ripoff!!

I bought a buschmaster ar 15 with red dot scope in winchester ky had a 50.00 rebate on it yet to see the rebate bee at least 3 months

rural king's rebate system is an outright joke I submitted one about 6 months ago and as of 11/29/15 I still have not gotten it it was only for a couple of bucks but they still should of payed it out, i hope for a miracle it shows up