Homosassa, Florida

Item was advertised with a 12% rebate as a sales ploy. I made the purchase of over $300 and filed the rebate on line as instructed, got the verfication of the transaction.

I was to be notified by phone or e-mail! Nothing happened, so months later check on line, and Sorry but your rebate was declined! I have called over six time over weeks time, and nothing! Rural King is an official scam!

Many others have experinced the same treatment.

I think a class action should take place in this bait, and rebate scam! Under cutting local merchants that can't compete using fraud tactics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Brunswick, Ohio, United States #1343240

I'm having the same problem with the rebate spent over 600 dollars and got the same message that it was declined and they don't answer the calls or return you're call

Monticello, Indiana, United States #1342504

Well I know where not to buy my gun. Only as good as their word .

Lancaster, Ohio, United States #1293965

I am having the same issue, I spent $1500 during their 12% cash back rebate thru RK guns, I purchased qualifying firearms during the specified time period and have been denied. I have sent them a email without a response yet, also posted to their Facebook page without a reply......I will NOT let it go and continue contacting them till I get what was promised prior to purchase.