Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2.5

I emailed ur company and have never heard back from anyone.i was looking for children's recliner chairs at christmas time and st.clairsville ohio store told me they will not ever get any in again. i called every store in ohio to get two recliner chairs.finally a store 4 hours away told me they have two.

i drove over 8 hours to get these chairs. a lil over a week after i make the drive amd spend 100 dollars in gas i go to ur st.clairsville store and sittn on the floor was recliner chairs that ur stores told me they would no longer carry any more. 8 hours i drove to get these when i live 40 min away from st.clairsville. talk about a huge inconvenience.its a shame that i was lied to about these chairs.

then even after i notified st.clairsville store i never even got an apology. i own a farm and shop in ur store once a week.

if i had anothrr store to get my feed and what not from i would go there. rural king showed me they don't care about their customers.not even an email back???

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments