Tampa, Florida

My husband and I purchase a large amount of feed monthly. Taking advantage of the 15% online rebate, we provided all information as required, waited 8 weeks and nothing.

We have "not" been denied.....I have send 3 e-mail messages only to get an apology e-mail and promises to check into it. To this date, there has been nothing from anyone "who has the power" to investigate where my 15% rebate is! My first e-mail to customer service was in November of 2011 and still nothing.

I am very disappointed in their lack of customer service. Where do we go from here?

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Rebate.

Comments

After making a purchase of almost $300 I filed for the 12% rebate. As others have commented, I was denied the advertised rebate. Rural King has scammed its customers and continues to do so.

Decatur, Illinois, United States #1178506

I also sent in for a sizeable rebate over 3 months ago and still have not received anything!!!!!!!

have you phoned the home office and spoken to the manager of customer service?

I cannot find a link to a rebate offered @ Rural King for bagged dog food the rebate expires on 4-21-12 Can you help me?

Sent all information for the 15% rebate on 11/3/2011. Now 3/05/2012, haven't seen my rebate as yet. My receipt number is JRNL#DO9171/40Cust # *40

#422096

Hello,

Please contact us at rebates@ruralking.com and we will get this situation resolved within 24 hours.