Logansport, Indiana
1.6

I have bought some things that has a rebate and Rural King never , Pays on them its just all a scam to get people in the store . I don't think I will be shopping there much more , It would not hurt my feeling if this store went under !!!

Pissed off customer !! I will be talking to every one I know that shops there and try to get them to buy what they need somewhere else ! I think I'm going to start going to the Tractor supply store from now on !! Not only does Rural King scams ppl into shopping there , but its such a dirty nasty store they don't clean it like they should!

The store Im talking about is located In Logansport Indiana !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Rebate.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

heres numbertwo! i have been trying for 3 maybe 4 weeks to get a member of there corporate office to return my calls, no luck, are they like wal mart so big they could give a rats *** to the little guy that shops there on a weekly basis, im with you it would be worth the 20 minute drive to go noth,south,east or west, rural king is nothing but a bunch of crooks!!