Greenville, South Carolina

HAVE BEEN IN A NUMBER OF RURAL KING STORES AND HAVE ALWAYS SEEN MICE RUNNING ACROSS AISLES. IN THE FOOD SECTIONS THERE BAGS OF CHIPS AND POPCORN ALL HAVE HOLES WHERE MICE FED.

THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE NOTIFIED BEFORE SOMEONE GETS POISONED. MANAGEMENT SURE BE AWARE OF THESE PROBLEMS AND GET THIS FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE. NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO HELP YOU.

THEY ONLY APPEAR TO WANT TO STOCK SHELVES OR PUT A BOX IN PLACE.

WAS TOLD ON THEIR WEBSITE SOMETHING ABOUT A STORE MOTTO THATS OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE GIVEN. IT CERTAINLY IS OUTRAGEOUS IN A BAD WAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Comments

I personally work at a rural king. I love my job and yes a FARM store does a slight rodent problem....IT'S A FARM STORE!!!

And as for just wanting to stock shelves.....yes we do stock shelves all day and no we are not happy about that. But unfortunately it's our job tha we are told to do!

I am though an excellent employee and have many customers come in just to talk to me and see how I am doing. Rural king has always dealt with any problem that has rose up including any kind of rodent problem.

to XxfedupxX Hutchinson, Kansas, United States #638874

I also work at a Rural King and yes there is a bird and rodent problem and we set out poisons to control but customers complain about the poisons, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. It is difficult situation with no easy answers

to XxfedupxX #662495

Rural Kings are infested with mice and rats. They are a minus to any none commercial area that might be within a 1 mile radius. :x

The store in Kendallville, IN has rats and birds all over and the lids to the popcorn are off all day long. I can't believe people eat it when peoples hands and wild critters have more than likely been in it.

The store is filthy, inside and out. Nobody seems to like their job or have a clue how to help a customer.

I hate that store. Thank goodness TSC is across the street - clean and helpful.