Morristown, Tennessee
2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a Sig p365, which due to store policy, I was not allowed to touch when it came in. They literally walk you to the front door, then hand you your gun outside.

I get home, and upon opening the case, find that they sent me the wrong model (ordered one with external safety, was given one without). I am trying to return the gun, and they want a 20% restocking fee. How can I be charged that, when I wasn't allowed to inspect the gun before having to take possession of it? What a horrible store policy.

I suggest you stay completely away from purchasing guns from RKGuns (the gun department of Rural King). The manager of the gun dept. at my local Rural King is even trying to convince them it wasn't my fault due to store policy, and it's still being argued over because they don't want to give me a full refund. So far, they have offered to make up the 20% with a store credit (they don't have the right model in stock).

How am I supposed to purchase the gun somewhere with a store credit from Rural King? Just do yourself a favor and avoid purchasing firearms from Rural King.

Comments