I'm a die-hard Rural King customer. I love the store.

I love the smell of the popcorn as you enter the door, I love the gardening options, I love the tools, the feed, the live animals and everything else. What I don't love is the way the Shelbyville, KY's pet person treats the customers. She's rude, arrogant and talks to the customers as if she's the GOD of animals and her way is the ONLY way. I've spoken with her in person and on the phone and each time she is defensive to the point of being argumentative and hateful.

Regardless of the situation or the need, she's HATEFUL and rude. I wish I could remember her name but I can't. But she's in her mid to late 50's, straw-like blondish brown hair, average height and HATEFUL. Did I mention the woman is rude and hateful???

Personally if I were store manager I'd demote her to unloading trucks. She's not fit for direct contact with customers. I'm almost to the point of going to TSC just because of her poor attitude. Find another pet associate Rural King or lose your customers.

You need a FRIENDLY associate to work the pet area...someone who smiles, cares and wants to be there. Not someone who'd rather belittle the customers.

Good grief. She's a joke!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Sales Representative.

Comments