Lakewood, Colorado

Rural king shipped me an EZUP shade tent that was battered and broken. I called them and they said I needed to call EZUP for the replacement.

So I called ezup they told me they'd send a new one and I could throw the broken one away/use it for parts. Well they took forever and never shipped it so I said I was finished dealing with waiting for it to ship and I'd like a refund. EZUP said since Rural King took the money, they'd need to be the ones to refund it. Well I called RK again and they took no responsibility for the broken tent and said since I threw it away it was my fault.

They also tried to tell me I hadn't called in and spoken to one of their agents because they wouldn't have told me to call EZUP.

Instead they went over what they would have done, had I really called in, and said it was out of their hands. Rural King is full of liars and money takers and ships only poor quality products.

Comments

This happened to me a while ago, but for a different product. Solution: don't buy from Rural King in Mattoon, IL. The customer isn't their first concern, the customer's money is!