I ordered two EZ-Pour HI-FLO Replacement Spout Kits 30051 @ $9.99 each plus $9.25 Shipping and Handling. The Spouts shown on your web page http://www.ruralking.com/ez-pour-hi-flo-replacement-spout-kit-30051.html show spouts with small outlets (click on the photo that says "Large 7/8" Opening, etc.) The spouts I was shipped have only large outlets that will not fit in a automobile fuel filler. A small outlet is shown on the web page.

I spent over 30 minutes with 3 different Rural King employees (Lisa, D.J. and Jeremy Miller) explaining that I was not shipped what was shown on the web page. They stated "Their Policy" (the customer is always wrong) is to refund the $9.99 each but insisted on my paying the $9.25 Shipping and Handling Charge plus my cost to return the items.

This is not a reasonable solution to my being shipped items that are not as described, nor is it a fair business practice.

Comments

Are you sure you ordered the right ones? I've ordered both sets and the one that you are describing above (HI-FLO) is for use in offroad vehicles.

I use it for my jetski can. Looks to me that you ordered the wrong ones and blaming Rural King.

Call 18008608115 ext. 322.

That's the owner Alex extention. You got screwed and that's not a normal practice.

If they say no just protest the charge on your credit card because what they sent was not what they advertised and keep the product. Easy as that.