I ordered two EZ-Pour HI-FLO Replacement Spout Kits 30051 @ $9.99 each plus $9.25 Shipping and Handling. The Spouts shown on your web page http://www.ruralking.com/ez-pour-hi-flo-replacement-spout-kit-30051.html show spouts with small outlets (click on the photo that says "Large 7/8" Opening, etc.) The spouts I was shipped have only large outlets that will not fit in a automobile fuel filler. A small outlet is shown on the web page.

I spent over 30 minutes with 3 different Rural King employees (Lisa, D.J. and Jeremy Miller) explaining that I was not shipped what was shown on the web page. They stated "Their Policy" (the customer is always wrong) is to refund the $9.99 each but insisted on my paying the $9.25 Shipping and Handling Charge plus my cost to return the items.

This is not a reasonable solution to my being shipped items that are not as described, nor is it a fair business practice.

Comments

Terre Haute, Indiana, United States #773195

Are you sure you ordered the right ones? I've ordered both sets and the one that you are describing above (HI-FLO) is for use in offroad vehicles.

I use it for my jetski can. Looks to me that you ordered the wrong ones and blaming Rural King.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States #749498

Call 18008608115 ext. 322.

That's the owner Alex extention. You got screwed and that's not a normal practice.

If they say no just protest the charge on your credit card because what they sent was not what they advertised and keep the product. Easy as that.