Atlanta, Georgia

Keep molded horse feed (safechoice) stacked with the good feed. Would not assist in getting to the bottom of stack to get to the good stuff.

If they are going to keep the moldy feed for people to buy at a reduced price, they should separate it from the fresh feed. I refuse to purchase feed from Rural King ever again.

I also have had problems finding a large cart to carry my feed on and could not get assistance finding one. I also would like assistance loading the feed I purchase without feeling like I am putting the employee out.

Comments

I have ran in to moldy feed at my local store as well. They acted like I was crazy when I asked if I could open bags before I left with them to make sure it didn't happen again. I stopped shopping at my local TSC and travel about 40 miles round trip to go to RK but really thinking I should just go back to TSC.

which store was this at, at our rk we work 100% to help our customers in any way we can. Sometimes we even go out of our way to help them. like jumping their cars,unl;ocking their doors, etc..