26831 S Tamiami Trl, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
3.6

We bought a whole machine last May 2018. I have been a customer at your Bonita Springs store for Rural King since that time.

At first it was fabulous but each trip hasn’t listened to the point that I don’t even want to go anymore. The most recent incident was when I purchased corn for the squirrels which apparently contained grain marks. We have been struggling for two months to get rid of the moths. I ordered see cake online because you never have them in the store.

I received a confirmation for my order I thank you for picking up your order a email telling me my order was ready to pick up, I am one that told me to call the store. I called the store and nobody knew what I was talking about. This is kind of what happens when you’re in the store for you call the store. There is a lovely blue flower in front of your store in Bonita Springs.

I would like to have some of them. I called the store today and the young lady said we don’t sell those. I said i’m not asking you to sell me those flowers I’m asking you what they are. After being on hold for about six minutes, she came back and said no one knows I just hung up.

Christmas time was a nightmare in that store because everybody that I approach to ask for a product had only been there two weeks. I’m done I would rather pay more two dollars per seed cake then drive to the Bonita store again .

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments