Show reviews that mention
store customer customer service service manager order employees money people customers
Filter review

Rural King - Rifle Review from Erin, Tennessee

I ordered a 1022 ruger online on Jan. 25 was in stock. After not recieving a confirmation # I called. Was assured my rifle would at the Clarkville TN. store by Monday or Tuesday the 2nd of Feb. On the 2nd I called again was told it was not sent yet they dont work 24/7 and they would e mail me when it was shipped. I looked at the web sight and see that my rifle is now out of stock.If I dont get it by the end of the week I will cancel and never buy there again.

I have visited & bought from the Rural King Store in Dayton, Ohio, many times. My last visit, I bought a bag of Cinnamon Balls.

What I noticed on the packaging, really impressed Me. It said, "Take time for Family & Prayer - Always give praise." Thank You so much, for putting this message on Your packaging.

Our Country & People need all the help it can get, in getting this message out there. Thank You, Thank You, Brenda

ID
Erin, Tennessee
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

536 reviews
2.3
Compare Rural King vs Tractor Supply

Latest Question

Is there a way I can order just lids for a water bottle SKU number219190040 ??

Rural King Questions