Rural King would not refund my money on the living well heater because it was passed 30 days.My electric bill was outrageous and no one seems to know why.

Will never purchase anything from rural king again. When we purchased the heater, the associate said it would not be a problem to bring the heater back if it didn't work as promised.

When I talked to the manager, he said he had to know the associates name which we didn't have since he was an employee there and at the display.When did the consumer become the person that these companies no longer care if are happy.

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments

You have to be rather mentally challenged to believe the claims of all those heaters now on the market.You have to use energy to produce energy and some methods may be more efficient but they all cost you.

Buyer beware!!My guess is that their claims are just inside the law with a "catch" to each one.

it must have worked since U elc bill went up..

If U'd done some research U'd seen that any of the Elc heaters will cost U more and unless U turn off the heat in Ur house and only heat 1 room with it Ur total bills will be higher...

it must have worked since U elc bill went up..

If U'd done some research U'd seen that any of the Elc heaters will cost U more unless U turn off the heat in Ur house and only heat 1 room with it...

#208850

simple fact: you past the 30 day policy

When you bought a heater and thought the electric bill wouldn't go up. Or when you didn't ask a manager about returns instead of someone paid minium wage and could care less about you