I ordered a Bruder Garbage Truck for my grandson's 3rd birthday party. I put in his address in Kansas and when I clicked to pay for the order your site kicked it out because I had forgotten to put in the billing address for my credit card.

Okay, Amazon does the same thing. In fact, I've had that happen multiple times on other sites so I clicked back into the order and entered my billing address. What I have never had happen, until now, is that your site changed my grandson's address to my address and the items were put in the mail to me in Colorado. We were on our way to Kansas for the party!

Your company refused to pay to change the shipping address to re-route the items to Kansas to get them there in time. I even offered to order another truck to be sent to Kansas so it would make it in time for the party if you would comp the shipping. I have 4 grandsons (I can give the truck to one of them for Christmas). Again, you refused.

No compromises here to keep my business. You have totally lost this nana's business.

I also own several consignment stores and I will take the opportunity to tell the 100's of moms and grandmas that come in to beware of this company! Shame on you Rural King!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: There's no solution now. You guys are jerks!.

Rural King Cons: Customer service - very rude, Customer service stinks.

• Bad corporate policy