2.3

Contacted Rural King in July to set up an account for my gunshop and forwarded them our FFL and Resale Tax #. They sent email that said everything was setup and ready. Included their phone #, and my tax ID#, and said ready to take orders.

Called Sat, Aug 10th to place order. Gave salesman the number I was given, said he looked and was not in system, then hung up on me. Called back and got different person who said she found me, took order and then said her system wouldn't allow to take credit card. Took my number and said they would call back when they got it fixed. Never called. 26 minutes on hold for nothing.

Called Monday, Aug 13. This sales person said there was nothing in computer about my account. So, he set one up , took order, and credit card info. Got email confirmation of order that day.

I called Monday, August 20 to get update on order since I have not heard anything. This guy tells me it will be the middle of Sept before I get order. 10 days processing, then ordering from the company, more time to process and ship. I asked why wasn't I told this when I ordered. He stated it was in my email confirmation. When I looked at confirmation after hanging up, of course there was nothing about this. I have to believe I was lied to.

At this point, I don't really care if they ship it or not. To much hassle for a commodity item. Plus the last guy, refers to his customer as Bub, when he can plainly see your name on the computer screen.

Will never attempt to order from them again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Undecided.

I didn't like: Customer service is non existent, Total experience.

Comments