MY HUSBAND AND I WERE IN YOU STORE ON SAT MARCH 14 2020 IN THE MORNING WE WAS A TRIPLE VENT PATIO UMBRELLA THAT YOU HAD ON DISPLAY AND THERE WAS ONLY ON ONE THE SELF THERE WAS A VERY NICE YOUNG LADY THAT WAS WORKING IN THAT DEPTMENT SHE SAID CAN I HELP YOU WE TOLD HER THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE ONE ON THE SELF SHE SAID SHE WOULD GET SOMEONE TO GET IT FOR US AND TAKE IIT TO THE FRONT FOR US I TOLD HE THAT WOULD BE GREAT MY HUSBAND AND I LEFT AND CONTINUE TO SHOP WHEN WE WENT TO CHECK OUT WE TOLD THE CASHIES THAT THEY WERE HOLDING IT FOR US BUT COULD NOT FIND IT A LADY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE CAME OVER AND SAID I THINK THAT SOMEONE BOUGHT IT . MY HUSBAND SAW IT WITH A PAID RECEIPT ON IT I SAID THIS IS JUST WRONG .

THEN A NOTHER MANAGER CAME OVER AND WE TOLD HER THAT IT WAS OURS AND THERE WAS NO MORE ON THE SELF SHE SAID THAT WE COULD GET THE DISPLAY ON THE FLOOR AND SHE WOULD TAKE 10% OFF IT WAS DIRTY AND THERE WAS FOOT PRINTS ON THE CLOTH AROUND THE BASE . MY HUSBAND SAID THAT WE WILL TAKE IT .THIS WAS GOING TO BE A GIFT FOR SOMEONE I THANK THAT THE MANAGER COULD GAVE US MORE OFF ON THIS. SO WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUUT THIS?

I THINK WHEN SOMEONE BUY SOMETHING THAT IS TO BIG TO ROLL AROUND THE STORE WHILL THEY ARE STILL SHOPPING AND THEY HOLD IT UP FRONT THEY SHOULD PUT A SOLD SIGN ON IT OR A HOLD SIGN SO THE RIGHT PERSON CAN GET IT .WE SPEND A LOTS OF MONEY IN THIS STORE ON FEED AND OTHER ITEMS AND NOT ONLY THAT WE DRIVE 20 MILES EACH WAY TO SHOP THERE I DONT KNOW IF WE WILL BE BACK TO SHOP AT YOUR STORE AGAIN THERE ARE OTHER FEED STORES CLOSE BY TO US. I AM STILL VERRY UPSET ABOUT THIS TERESA CLARK MY ADDRESS IS PO BOX 519 STONEVILLE NC 27048

User's recommendation:
ONLY THE ITEMS THAT WILL FIT IN THERE CART

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments