Mayfield, Kentucky

Called in special to see if they had 24 percent protein tubs. They diffently had 11 of them.

Went 60 miles and they told us they don't stock them in the summer. This was Mckensey, tn. rual king. Never be back.

I'll go to Martin rual king, they usually have them. I don't see why people working at these stores has no clue why they are their, If you don't like the work , go somewhere else. Don't put people out.

They just don't care about the customer and has no clue how their action hurts the store and down the road it could even close the store and the same employees will have no clue why they are out a job, Wake up people, put yourself in my shoes. I am out a half a day on a dairy farm, and even possible could use animals because someone didn't have energy to double ck.

Comments

if they paid the workers it may help 7.50 per hr to work buts off

#441971

WE HAVE MANY WASTED TRIPS TO RURAL KING. WE LOVE THE STORE BUT THEY HAVE NO ELECTRIC CARTS IN STORE 49.

Sounds like RK is just like Tractor Supply Company. *** people with *** products.