Ordered a tool box in November.Sales person told me my CC wouldn't be charged until shipped.

Bill CC that day and item did not ship for 1 month. Item arrived damage. Been trying to work with them to get a partial refund instead of waiting another month for a new one. No one will acknowledge my e mails.

Said UPS would come out to inspect damage finally after submitting pictures but UPS came to pick up the item instead. Refused to give it to them and contacted Rural King again to no avail. This company and their customer service are a total joke.

Still have a damaged tool box and no partial refund, or offer to replace damaged one almost 2 months later.Buyer beware

Had an Experience with Rural King?

Comments

Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Rural King - Review in Shopping category from Tampa, Florida Rural King "First, I was considering purchasing a $99 high velocity fan last week. Am employee mentioned to me that the prices were going up the following day so..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more