Bedford, Indiana
1.6
Layout of Store

Made a purchase for $84.90 and gave the cashier two $100 dollar bills stuck together. I only had two $100 bills on me and realized as soon as I left R.

K. that I only had one. Went back to the store and they sai Hannah was gone for the day and pretended to look in a safe and said the money wasn't there. If they had realy checked her receipts for the day, they would have shown $100 over, unless she pocketed it and left.

I am very upset about this!!!

She was talking to a coworker the whole time and ran up one item twice and I told her and she had to ask what I said because she wasn't doing her job she was too busy gossiping!!! $100 this just makes me sick!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rural King Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Rural King Cons: This experience.

Comments

IF YOU HAD TWO 100 DOLLAR BILLS WHEN YOU WENT IN AND YOU SPENT 84, YOU WOULD ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE.

@Anonymous

I didn't have any left because she kept both of them. Pretty simple.

Your the one who gave her two bills stuck together.

If they went in un-noticed by you, why is sbenso guilty of the same.

Only certin people can countdown the drawer money.

I understand what happened but giving a store a bad mark for your mistake is not right either.

@Anonymous

Two wrongs don't make a right, not sure what "sbenso" means? Isn't a word?

I asked for a manager because I understand they should be able to count the drawer or know what procedure to follow. You have no idea what my situation is, what if I had no money left after that to buy food or medicine with.

So does that mean if I leave my purse somewhere and lose it that it shouldn't be returned? That would also be my fault, but doesn't mean if someone found it that they shouldn't return it!

No my issue has not been resolved and have had no response fro Rural King at all :(

@Anonymous

That's because you are not very bright. You literally said you had two $100 bills, and when you left you only had one. If your purchase was $84.90 and your cashier took both $100 bills, how did you still have one when you left?